Thursday, September 25, 2008
Why isn't anyone tagging? I think that-
We interrupt this post to bring you a very important news report!
Hey, shouldn't you ask before you -
If you see a bug scuttling around, please stop ignoring it and start panicking. Run around and bang your head into walls. This insect is dangerous. It came from outer space, Jupiter, and was apparently a Jupiterian's pet. It has been lost since yesterday and the Jupiterian, JubJub?Red, suspected that it was coming to Earth.
"Zye zaw zy zet zunning znto zur zpaceship. zye zink zt zs zoing zoo zerth. Ze zadar zays zo."* explained JubJub?Red, as he glanced at his empty spaceship porch. "Zlease zell ze zhen zoo zee zim."*
It is suspected to be on Venus now, having a break. Please, if you see this insect, please please tell us immediately after you stop running around and cleaning your bleeding head with antiseptic.
* Translation: I saw my pet running into our spaceship. I think it is going to Earth. The radar says so. Please tell me when you see him.
Silly newsperson. He just has to give an 'important' news just as I'm posting. Ugh. And now I've forgotten what I want to say. Oh yes. I think that -
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
@ 1:55 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard