Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Names have appeared in my life in alphabetical order:A - Adrianna. Alyssa. Andrea. Alvin(Ice). Anabelle. Amanda.
B - Ben. Bridget.
C - Christine. CRon. Caleb. Cyndi. Christabel. Cynthia. Crystal. Christy. CerLin.
D - Darshini. DeShun. Dexter.
E - Eehwee ma'am. Edward. Erica.
F - Faustine. Fina. Fahmi. Faiz. Fiona.
G - Gabriel. Gavin. Genevieve Ruth Especkerman.
H - Harry(Potter). Hill(from the movie). HuiYing. HweePeng. HuiChee. HuiYi ma'am.
I - Isabella.
J - JunKang. JunHui. JiaHui. JunJie. JunSheng. JunHong. Jane. Jared. JiaYi. JiaYi(the one with the twin.). Joan. Jeremy. Jonas Brothers. John. JenZen. Jess(Mastriani).
K - Kelly. Kimberley ma'am. Katherina. KianJie. Kennedy. Kana.
L - Lame guy(the dude in the 6A blog who has our password / user). Lester.
M - Miles(from the movie). MeiXuan ma'am. Malcolm. Michael. Michelle. Marcus. Mindy.
N - Nicole. Nestle.
O - Olivia.
P - PeiJun. Phoebe. Pepper.
Q - Qori.
R - Richard. Rendall. RuoNing. Rob(Wilkins).
S - Shammah. Salwa. SamuelFang. ShiYa. Shaun(MC).
T - Tiffany. Timothy.
U - U.
V - Venus. Victoria.
W - Wanjing. (Hank)Wendell.
X - XiMien.
Y - Yvonne. Yvelyn ma'am.
Z - Zul.
I hope you are happy with the additions.
@ 6:09 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard