<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Gosh SOME PEOPLE are just so particular about the times here.
Well, some news for you, but you're the ONLY one who realised / cared. Sooo I'm not going to care either.

Anyway.
I'm supposed to be studying, but right now I'm not really giving a damn about Acids nor Alkalis. But I feel guilty anyway and 91.3 is punishing me by not having a reception and now I can barely hear BoyThunder nor the songs the people are requesting. How annoying.
Okay. Maybe I shall write notes on Science here and make them forgive me for straying off Acids and Alkalis. I've studied it alr with Su! Still blame me. -,-

Useful neutralisation reactions:
When you are stung by a bee, go pour baking soda on the wound, whereas if you're stung by a wasp pour vinegar on it. ;D
Farmers use slaked lime (calcium hydroxide, which is an alkali!) to reduce the acidity caused by fertilisers in the soil.
Toothpaste has weak acids which help neutralise the acids we have in our mouth.
Shampoo has loads of acids in it so conditioner helps to reduce it.

That is so it manzxzxzx. I don't feel like studying.
:b

@ 3:19 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard