Tuesday, September 09, 2008
CRASH!
The loud sound crashed through the silent and peaceful atmosphere where everyone was sleeping or looking for snacks in the fridge.
The source of the crash was escaping from our favourite hero of all time, Agent OREO.
Agent Oreo: You'll never get away with this, FOOL. I'll have all my hero friends in here in less than the time you take to fry an egg!
Villian Celery: Haha, never! I can run away faster than Pepper running from Kimberly when she got caught chewing on something she's not supposed to chew! WAHAHAHA. Give it up,
Agent Oreo! WAHAHAHA!
Agent Oreo: Ha! We'll see about THAT! *into microphone* Calling SweetTreat Control. I need backup. Repeat, I need backup.
Microphone: Roger, Agent O. Backup bravo to your location.
Villian Celery: Oh, resorting to friends I see. Well, I've some comrades of my own. *extremely loudly* EVIL VEGGIES UNITE!
At that point, many uniformed sweet treats stomped into the area, cream guns and biscuit shields brandished.
Agent Cupcake: You'll never get away with this, Celery! I still haven't forgotten the way you ruined my frosting, you villian!
Before our dear Agent Cupcake could explain to his allies about the unfortunate incident about his vanilla frosting, a gang of vegetables stormed into the area.
Villian Carrot: Oho! We're up against the famous SweetTreats, eh? It's easy to deal with 'em, they're losers. Wahaha. I still remember how I boiled that dumb 'Agent' Cream-donut. Haha, he was totally CREAMED. Hahahaha!
Agent Oreo: Cut the crap, Carrot. On, SweetTreats!
Villian Celery: Oh Agent Loser Oreo. Go EvilVeggies!
Will the SweetTreats triumph over the EvilVeggies? Stay tuned next time I'm in the mood to find out!
@ 5:14 AM