<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 01, 2008
1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Salwa >:/
2. Your relationship with him/her?
My friend. Or my quiz sabo-er. You pick.
3. Your five impression of him/her?
a) Funny
b) Nice
c) Extremely insistent (on whether moo-boo is cuter than wormy.)
d) High
e) Quirky.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
She went back to school with me though we reached her stop. And she was running late for something.
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
"At the beginning of what?"
6. If he/she become your lover, you will?
Die. Not because she's bad, but because I didn't know I dated girls. (I don't. -.-)
7. If he/she became your lover, he/she has to improve on?
IDON'TKNOW.
8. If he/she became my enemy, you will?
Die. I seem to like dying.
9. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?
Because I died and she laughed. KIDDING! :D
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
Convince her moo-boo is much cuter than wormy because wormy has underwear.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Hillarious.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
I win the second place for Meanest person award.
13. The characters you love of yourself are?
HUH?
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
WHAT?
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
I don't know. Tiffany, perhaps. Since she's so smart and she doesn't read my blog. :D
16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.
Thanks for all that you've done? Hope you've never regretted that?
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
1. SHAMMAH
2. NICOLE
3. REBECCA (Ha. Like she'll do it.)
4. JOAN
5. JUNHUI
6. RUFFLES PACKET (I'm desperate!)
7. RUONING..?
8. FINA?
9. SHIYA???
10. GNAH. WEQIN??
18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
19. Is no.9 a male or female?
Female
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Eh. They barely know each other.
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
Ancient Egypt. Jensen Ackles.
22. When was the last time you had a chat..(where's the remaining question? O:)
Huh?
23. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
Uh. Ask Fina.
24. Does no. 1 has any siblings?
Older brother.
25. Will you woo no.3?
No. Way.
26. How abt no.7?
Oh, um. Hmm, let me think. No.
27. Is no.4 Single?
I don't know.
28. What is the surname of no.5?
Tan.
What's the hobby of no.10?
I don't know. ):
30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
The don't know each other. At all.
31. Where is no.2 studying at?
CGS
32.Talk something casually about no. 1.
Hmm, let me think.. Oh yeah. She rocks.
33. Where does no.9 live at?
Oh my God! I don't know! Oh wait let me think.. I got it! SINGAPORE!
34. What colour does no. 4 like?
ASk Joan!
35. Are no.5 and no.1 best friends?
Is this fate or what? O:
36. Does no.1 have any pets?
Nope.
37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
Ew no.
38. What is no. 6 doing now?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I totally DIDN'T plan this. HAHAHAHAHA.
Getting its contents eaten. :D

@ 2:49 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard