Saturday, August 23, 2008
Dashboard Help Sign out
Posting Settings Template View Blog
Create Edit Posts Moderate Comments
Title:
Edit HTML Compose
Font TT b i T ABC Preview
Post Options Labels for this post: e.g. scooters, vacation, fall
Shortcuts: press Ctrl with B = Bold I = Italic P = Publish S = Save D = Draft more
Publish Post Save now Draft autosaved at 4.42pm
Return to list of posts
@ 1:39 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard