<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 01, 2008
I hereby blame Sumedha for this.

1) at what age do you want to get married?
25? 28? I don't know. Too far. :DD
2)Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend?
Friends. :D
3)Who is the person you trust the most?
Eh, actually I pretty much keep to myself, but you could say Nicole and Shammah.
4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Actually I don't know.
5) If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
For world peace. :D
6) IF time is to rewind, back to past , where or when do you want to rewind back?
I'll take Nicholas Braun's answer for this one. :DD He was asked the same question, along with all the Minutemen crew. "I think I'd go back to all the times I embarrassed myself."
7) What is your goal for this year ?
Em...
8) Do you believe in eternity love ?
Yeah, I guess so.
9) Have you broken someone heart that she/he tried to commit suicide ?
Em... No?
10) What feeling do you love most ?
This is a redundant question mann.
11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Um.. Not sure?
12) What feeling do you hate the most ?
I think I'd choose fear.
13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
Haha. :D
14) Would you rather save your parents when they are drowning, or your friends?
14) Do you like the stupid names your friends give you?
NO. (Get the hint yet?) Well, except if you happen to be the Lippy Crew, then yeah, "Kimberlily" and "Masi" (Regrettably) is fine. ;DD
16) Who cares for you the most ?
It used to be my brother... Used to, anway. :D (Um, no Shammah, it's not funny.)
17) Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
She is gonna die soon.
18) What have you regretted doing in your whole life ?
Allowing myself to be a total b**** (Hello Teachers! (: ) to my friends.
19) what's worse? losing a friend or losing family.
Em. Both?
20) Would you sacrifice yourself for your loved ones ?
Like duh.
Instructions: Remove one question from below, and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they’ve been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all :D
I tag:
- Nicole
- Shammah
- Christine
- Rebecca (She hasn't done Sumedha's so I'll ask her AGAIN. ;DD)
- Shiya?
- Ojasvi
- Aha! Junhui!
- Aha! Fiona!

AHA! I'mtotallyoffthisthingright?

@ 11:25 PM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard