Tuesday, April 15, 2008
What is a blog?
A blog is an online area where you create a name for a journal and it assists the user to
talk about life and relief stress COMPLAIN ABOUT HIS OR HER ANNOYING SISTER.
That's right people, FMK is baa-aack.
She was all, "TALK IN PROPER ENGLISH."
Well, maybe she wanted to prepare me for oral and whatever. Maybe she cared! UNLESS, I happen to have said:
"I need to check MLG, the Crescent Website."
Well, gee, guess what, I DID!
Whatcanwedoaboutit.
IHMSC.
IHateMySiblingClub. Joined forever, held together. We hate our siblings.
@ 4:03 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard