<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Movie Review
The movie that I am going to do for my book review is the movie Minutemen. It stars Jason Dolley as Virgil Fox, Luke Benward as Charlie Tuttle and Nicholas Braun as Zeke.
This movie is about three guys from Summerton High School, and they created a time machine to change humiliating things that happened to people. Their snowsuit outfits which made them famous (and made their supporters mistake them as Snowsuit Guys) were designed by Jeanette, a girl who loves birds and happens to have a crush on Charlie, the person who created the time machine (The Brains). Zeke helped to build it (The Brawn), while Virgil is the leader (The Leader). Virgil has always had a crush on Stephanie, and things work out in the end. The plot is innovative and funny, although there have been a few things that I would hope I could change.
The only regret I had was that when the Minutemen went into the black hole they created in the midst of time travelling to close it, they did not return to the time they had left. If they had, Jeanette would remember she kissed Charlie and wouldn't be so surprised when Charlie called her pumpkin and kissed her. the people would recognise the Minutemen and give them the respect they want.
I have enjoyed the movie so much that I have annoyed my friends by just talking about it to them.

@ 4:44 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard