Friday, January 25, 2008
Hey!
I'm in a great mood to post now.
I came back from school on the MRT. Like I always do.
Then I saw Pink-shirt guy from Confident Communicators.
Okay, so it probably wasn't him.
But they looked alike.
So I was just looking at him and then turning away, and he was like doing the same thing. As if he knew me.
Well, maybe he did.
But hey, I wasn't sure if it really WAS him.
Okay I am not making sense, and drifting away from the topic at hand.
Anyway.
We came out at Jurong East Interchange.
Whatever it's called.
And Pink-shirt guy lookalike was staring at me, and him and his Queenstown gang went out, so he followed.
And at first he was going to take our train. Or at least his friends were.
A conversation at the door of the MRT which always takes like ten minutes or something to close its doors and MOVE went like this:
Pink-shirt guy lookalike: Don't want la.
Friend1: Aiya nevermind one lah.
Pink-shirt guy lookalike: Come out laaaa. (Looks at me as Andrea and I stare at them)
Friend2: Whoa, he really don't want to go leh.
Pink-shirt guy lookalike walks off.
Friends follow.
Door remains open.
Pink-shirt lookalike and I just keep staring at each other, between snatches of conversation from Andrea and me to him and his friends.
Then when I was talking to Andrea someone shouted something.
I thought it was some random bird call but Andrea was all, "Hey, someone's talking to you."
So I turned, and one of Pink-shirt guy lookalike's friends was like pointing to Pink-shirt guy lookalike and talking and waving his hands about but I couldn't hear him.
Since the door was STILL open, he shouted, "Are you CYNDI / CINDY ---?" (I couldn't hear the last word.
Anyway, I wasn't even a Cindy so I looked at Andrea with a What's-with-
them look and turned back to them shaking my head violently.
So both groups started laughing, and Friendidon'tknow said, "Are you his sister?" And I shook my head while laughing. Well you would too, if you were having a conversation with a person you don't even KNOW, especially when you're in the MRT, and the other person isn't.
Then the MRT doors started to close. Then they were all, "Bye!" and waving. I waved back, but I don't know about Andrea.
The MRT doors slid close.
You could hear them laughing out there, and so where we.
Which was so not good for both school's reputation, but who actually bothers to go all the way to Crescent to say, "One of your dumb pupils had a conversation with a guy out of the MRT while she was in it and laughed hysterically. You should do something about the situation."
Yeah right.
Then, the door OPENED. Hahahaha. Up till now I still don't know why.
Of course the only thing we did then was to laugh.
Then Friendidon'tknow was like, "Are you his SISTER?"
I shook my head, giving him the what's-with-
you? look.
Then Friendi'mnotsure said, "Aiya she already TOLD you no, you still want to ask..."
Then the door was closing, so he went "Bye!" to me and I waved.
After that the FUNNIEST or maybe most shocking thing happened.
I think Friend1 said something insulting, and he was standing up. Pink-shirt guy lookalike stood up, then POUNCED ON HIM.
POUNCED ON HIM.
As if it wasn't a public place, and they weren't in school uniform.
I was so SHOCKED.
The MRT train left after that.
I didn't catch what they did.
But Andrea and I were so shocked.
And we both agreed we'd like to see them again. Though we had to, like, go to the MRT at 3.16. Not going to happen, if I can leave early.
Anyway, that was the nicest thing that happened all day. After song-session with friends outside the music room, where we held the Health Check, that is.
I miss going out of the Music Room and seeing the boys try to find out from you what was done during Health Check.
I miss the guys.
I miss the stupid comments from guys in the middle of English class, or whatever.
I miss them singing that stupid Award song thingum when Mrs ahem A gives out Math test papers.
The only thing I DON'T miss?
Mrs ahem A.
@ 12:03 AM