<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 21, 2007
Whoopee. I just banged my elbow on the keyboard.
HP : Help Pears. ((:
Pepper ran out of the house TWICE today. We should get a giant net to close the door up.
And imagine what would happen if the phrase 'keep your eyes peeled' was literal?
Oh yuck.
There is nothing such as too much chocolate. ((:
I am being very very random.
Maybe it has something got to do with my two good friends avoiding me like the plague.
Perhaps it's time one of us lets go?
Or is it time for Kimberly to cut it out as she's not cut out for emo-ness?
I think the latter.
Oh well-o wellington boot soaked in acid rain then dipped in chocolate fondue.
I suck.

@ 10:34 PM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard