Sunday, December 30, 2007
This is not meant to be random.
This is not meant to be insulting.
This is not meant to be private.
You are wrong. So wrong.
It can totally hurt. I mean, face it. It was meant to be insulting. And oh yeah. She meant to hurt me. Not like the kidding way. But if you think otherwise, you can tell me in an SMS. Oh wait you used up your quota. MSN maybe? Then we can act Twit again. :]
And then, you were right! (This is a different person.)
I may hurt her right? Or should I say it? But I treat it like a person. [: I mean, that phone can be so cool sometimes. Totally. I should grab the chance while the price hasn't dropped. ]:
This is true.
This is my opinion.
This is not hurting.
@ 5:59 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard