Tuesday, December 25, 2007
i know it says 25th on this blog but
it isn't.
They're making a huge mistake here.
I'm sooo bored.
So yeah, Merry Christmas.
______ seriously gets on my nerves.
I mean, it's obvious the people in 6a'06 were leaving her out in this sibling thing, and she HAD to add herself in this STUPID name.
_______ ______? Talk about stupid.
They didn't even WANT her there.
Ugh.
Plus she's a total knowitall.
I didn't really want her at our class blog, I admit.
Sorry to ______-lovers.
I just don't like her.
@ 11:31 PM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard