Friday, September 14, 2007
Dear Michelle,
Nah, I don't think I've got the qualifications for
going to a DSA.
You must be wondering why I wrote 'going to a'. It's 'cause I once said DSA was Donut Selling Area. So yeah, going to a Donut Selling Area. I was actually tempted to write 'to get some donuts (preferably covered with chocolate rice)'. Oh yum.
Thanks for tagging! How was LC? Ours was horrid. Mrs. Dass was practically yelling at the top of her lungs at us. Guess some of us really deserved it.
Thing's have been
gooey zooey 'round here. When are we going to SEE you???
Love,
Kimberly
Life is unpredictable.
That's what my dad said after reading the news about the fire burning up two siblings, a sister and a brother. How sad.
Anyone saw the news about the climb-the-tree competition? Wow. And they said it was safe. I'd like to witness one of those. But I don't think I can or will be participating in it anytime soon. Haha.
Yuck Yuck Yuck. FISH SKINS ON CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES. YUCK!!! Interestingly, they managed to make them coloured. Fascinating.
Oh well. The news has ended. I've got nothing else to ramble about.
@ 6:04 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard