Friday, August 24, 2007
OKAY. I GET IT. CHANGE THE BLOGSKIN SO THE DARN POSTS WILL APPEAR. I GET IT!!!
And I've done it, as well.
So yay.
I've been thinking. If everyone's convinced that this blog's Dead with the capital D, they won't read it. If they don't read it, I can put private stuff that i don't usually tell just anyone. Whoopee!
But on the other hand, they may go for random let's-see-if-Kimberly-the-ass-has-changed-her-blogskin checks, they'll read EVERYTHING. Man.
For a testing, I shall leave some private stuff here.
*Whisper whisper gossip gossip*
@ 11:51 PM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard