Thursday, June 07, 2007
this is late, it is.
on wednesday it happened.
i know how you feel.
you werent being selfish.
you wanted her to get a nicer future.
yeah, okay.
i get it.
i overreacted.
sorry, okay?
that day - im not that blind not to notice your feelings fell.
like, as ten as happiest.
you fell from 10 to -100.
im really sorry.
not that i meant all i said.
it was so much of a shock.
sorry.
hey this may sound fake, but everything said here is a 100 %
TRUE.
i mean it.totally sorry.
you wanted her to be happier
you think it will end, sooner or later.
okay, fine. we're friends. i believe that you're right.
in my other blog, im supporting her.
dont get offended.
@ 9:58 PM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard