<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 19, 2007
to nicole. ive relinked you.
by the way.
1) 6a ppl. go
i) post
ii) write letters to aunt agony (put it in an old envelop or something.)
2)blog-hoppers which i know. go tag lah
this is a lousy post. and jun hong's dumb joke-strikes and dumb-joke strikes (haha) have gone away but it influenced the ppl around him.
see stupid joke above. abt jokes and strikes.
how dumb. cos it cant talk.
...
SEE WHAT I MEAN?

@ 1:19 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard