<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 17, 2007
rahh. i dont know if this'll come out weird, as im at my grandmother's house, and everything is in chi. yike. so anyway, happy ny, sorry if this comes out sloppish and insincere, as i am VERY PISSED OF that:
a) my mom and my sis left me and my dad and my grandmother and my uncle in the house to go shopping. (all the shops are closed now!) but anyway i hate shopping so it doesnt matter.
b)shammah gave my phone number to LUI CHEE TECK and he called me to get a song for him. and i didnt know how to send songs through email. so i invited shammah into the msn conversation, and shammah suddenly turned into me! but chee teck was so sotong, that he didnt notice!
cousins have appeared. gtg. bye

@ 2:28 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard