<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 15, 2007
todaywascrazyand everyone was like crazy and wouldnt stay still anf malcolmthwackedmyear and it hurt like crap and i chased him for avbt... you don't understand, do you?
sry. i havent posted for a loooong time. becuase its (suckish) PSLE year, so im banned frm comp by my very own conscience. how very lame. anyway, today we had IT class, right? so we stay back. and everyone was crazy. like faiz kepting dipping all his stuff into... erm... disgusting stuff and claiming someone else did it. like at first malcolm dipped his die into d.s. (digusting stuff) then his MT book made his pencil case smugded with d.s. i mean, ew. then he waved it over ppl. -.-''' and malcolm threw a ping pong ball frm under the fence (that keeps you away frm the stupid thing that has monkey bars) and threw it at my ear. it hurt a lot. now my ear kind of aches. i mean, the dirt and germs probably got onto it when it rained all day today, right? whatever. something for caleb.
I DON'T HAVE SUCH BAD TASTE!!!!!!!! OKAY? JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME BAG (AND BIRTHDAY) DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN HURL INSULTING REMARKS AND ACCUSATIONS.
end of letter.

@ 3:19 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard