Monday, December 11, 2006
why isnt my sister a boy? i just thought of that question recently. older brothers sound so much more interesting than older sisters.brothers do not turn the room bright green. (to shammah:do they?)
take shammah's brother for example.
he sounds pretty cool frm shammah's descriptions. does he wear stupid hairbands that dont pull the hair back? its just for fashion. NO (duh). i bet he does NOT drill a full length mirror on the wall in front of MY wardrobe to look at her outfit!!!! of course i wouldnt want a see-twit-then-punching or moron-calling brother, (no offence guys.) but i wouldnt want a
see-me-using-her-stuff-then-scream-at-people sister!!!
apparently brothers do not wake everyone up just to buy a bunny bag which bag is the bunny and end up not buying it. ahem THE BUNNY HAS EYES THAT ARE CROSSES. IT IS DEAD!!!!!!!! and hello? do brothers shove you aside on YOUR OWN TABLE just because there's no space on his? why isnt there space? you ask. well COS SHE DIDNT PACK IT UP!!!!! and my mom just went :" let her lah" (wait. maybe they do that)whatever. i wish my sister were a boy
@ 8:51 PM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard