Monday, December 25, 2006
i took this quiz frm shammah's web.
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT?;cos i am! bear with it.
I JUST REALIZED NOW THAT I LOVE YOU ! LEAVE HIM ALREADY. YOU'LL BE MUCH HAPPIER WITH ME.; who's him?
COME ON. SMILE. YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU DO THAT; LIAR! *throws a box on his head*
PLEASE DO MY MATH HOMEWORK TOO; we have hmwrk? oh man!
I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU;you dont have me. do you?
WHY DOES MONDAY COME BEFORE TUESDAY?; why are you so silly to ask that?
I HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE LINKIN PARK CONCERT. WANNA COME WITH ME?; no. dont even know what that is.
YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW THAT?; no. i nvr wanted to.
I THINK IM FALLING FOR YOU; dont! you'll dirty the floor with your blood!
I CAN'T SMILE WITHOUT YOU;then frown for all i care
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST AREN'T HER.; who's her? and since when did i do something for you???
WHATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER?; why do you ask that? have you lost yours?
CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE?; take it after everyone has finished.
MAY I ESCORT YOU?;to?
YOU STILL LOVE HIM TILL NOW;who???
YOU WERE EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING I WANTED; how abt the Xbox 360? you shld want that!
WHEN WILL I GET YOUR SWEET EYES; when you pluck em out. (which u'll nvr do)
@ 2:36 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard