<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 18, 2006
2 more weeks
just two.
only two.
im gonna die.
lets hope my teacher isnt mrs raymond.
two.
TWO.
how can i survive?
i cant eat.
i cant sleep.
i cannot post or use the computer without stressing am stressed.
i need help.
where's tinker friend when you need him/her/it?
i dont need tinker bell. i mean friend.
do i?
i dont want it/her/him.
do i?
im going mad.
am i?
im talking in crappish, not english.
can you understand me?
stress takes over posting happiness.
does it?
this post is fakely long.
is it?
shammah is gonna squash me for using her creation.
is she?
im gonna die.
am i?
i hope mrs raymond isnt our next yr's teacher.
will she?
P6's life sucks.
do you know that?
end of post.
any questions?

@ 11:19 PM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard