Monday, November 13, 2006
blah. am in the comp lab now. again. not that its bad or anything. oh yeah. yesterday, and accident happened. no, it doesnt involve a car, but yes it involves me. :( erm, sadly. i wwas going for lunch, and asked a guy to race, but he said no, although i was already in the middle of the parade square, under the rain. so, in order to
ESCAPE THE RAIN, i ran towards the canteen. then this lil' boy came and i
ACCIDENTALLY knocked him down. then, i said,"sorry x3" (as in sorry, sorry sorry.) and stuck out a hand, (to pull him to his feet.) but because(i think) he
a) didnt know what the hand meant
b) plain mad at me
so he just ignored it and left. then, three things happened.
1) Patric- i mean, the person that i challenged (and ignored) said in an accusing voice," that's why i didnt wanna race!" (although i so was not racing)
2) Justin came over and said i bullied a kid. (in chinese)
3)kwok fong continued explaining abt his new phone to joel.
but to come to think of it, there were 4 things that happened. i felt jumpy all day. guilty. apprehensive. scared. detention images. oh well . still feeling guilty, bye!
(thanks a WHOLE lot patrick and justin!!!)
@ 3:44 PM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard