<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 09, 2006
wow! today was so cool. i was at the Frontier (i think) CC just minutes ago, i'm still in my uni, listening to bad day by daniel powter frm by blog (and eating tartlets). abt the place..
it was large. (not larger than NAFA, though.)it had four levels. the first was a library and cafe. the fourth lvl was the hall. it was really big, with lotsa seats. Concord performers, you guys were so good at it. you guys won first(ahem, i meant second, ahem, ahem. hope you don't mind) to me. well, although you got third. did io tell you that, anyway, cps got third for up and lp. (hope you know what those mean. you do, right?) oh yes, i realised that jy(not jun yang. jia yi) and xy are damn (sry, bad word.) very, super, awfully photogenic.here are some of the pictures that sandra and i took of them:

jia yi, eating a mentos.

xuan yi
anyway, i'm gonna change rearrange's blogskin. whoever is for it, say 1 on the tagboard. whoever is against it, say 2 on the tagboard. whoever says 0 or higher than 2, you will officially be ignored. btw, did i tell you abt the starfish which was in perth? i tried to save it, but failed. my sister then took a picture of it. here it is:

i wondered if it had died already, then. anyway, back to frontier cc. oh yes, edward and jia yi danced the letters in the 'ymca' song when it played. soon, xuan yi joined in. looking at them was just like looking at little kiddies playing around... wait. they arent little kiddies? oops, i forgot that they were p5! the guy(s) behind jun hui called her a *****. omg. okay. thats abt all. bye.

@ 1:51 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard