Sunday, September 03, 2006
1. Fine, be like that.
2. Sing a sad song and turn it around
3. Cause everyones around but your the only one i see 4. The way my broken heart is hurting me
5. Believe in the magic of a young girl's soul
6. aiya, you lousy lah you. (do NOT ask me why i put that. i'm desperate)7. don cha wish ur girlfriend was a freak like me?
8. dont drag me down now
9. keep an eye on defenseokay! so thats the latest quiz results, and here are the points:
1)shammah (ans: her bro or smthing)
2)shammah(Bad Day by Daniel Powter or sum1)
3)michelle(Cant take my eyes off you)
4)no one yet
5)no one yet
6)shammah(malcom)
7)shammah (Doncha)
8)shammah (no brains or something)
9)michelle (getcha head in the game)
so far, shammah has the most points
@ 2:12 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard