Saturday, August 12, 2006
YOU KNOW WHAT? I JUST REALISED SOMETHING. okay, maybe not just, maybe just yesterday. THAT DAY WAS SO HUMILIATING. TO THINK IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. if u wanna noe what happened, continue reading.Humiliating Happening Number 1-KickboxingIt was sooo humiliating. I mean, how could Mrs. Raymond DO that to us? We ARE her form class. Like, yeah, she's nice and all, but asking us to kickbox properly? without being shy and we must make a fool of ourselves? or she's drag us on stage???? totally NOT fair. Plus, what's that about upper cut?? It's obviously a fake! It's a dead give-away that they copied it from pokemon's blaziken! why can't they just SAY so? and why change the name frm SKY uppercut to upper cut? u think we won't know? and wat's that abt blocking and walking in front? It's again a copy! frm power rangers! you think we don't watch it anymore means we have forgotten? no way! i was named after one, i tell you. (by my lame-o sister.) how and marching? it's all a copy, i tell you! frm a marching band!Humiliating Happening Number 2-The fact that it's my birthdayI tell you, a LOT of ppl hate me. take malcom and gigi, for example.
okay, gigi's case, it was during a class in between, which are usuallly noisy......*image wobbles and returns to that very moment*
after a (failed) effort frm malcom to tell teacher (mrs raymond) that it was my(and michael)'s birthday,
gigi went, '123 we sing arr?' reall loudly
soon,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Kimberly/Michael
Happy Birthday to you!
when the song ended, mrs raymond was at the door.
she asked' whose birthday is it?'
it was malcom's cue : 'kimberly and michael one lorr' eeyer. he will nvr get the speak gd eng badge (like ani1 wants it)
*returns to present*
yuck. that recollection was terrible. now to mr talk too much, the worst of the hate-me ppl. it was during tuition....*image wobbles and returns to that very moment....(ho-hum. i'm tired of this)*
'cher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' you noe who shouted loudly,'today kimberly birthday leh!'
teacher faced me and said(this sounds familiar..), 'it's ur birthday?'
i nodded sheepishly.
(why am i typing this out? it's so humiliating)
she asked me if i wanted a birthday song, i shook my head, there's a ooooiiiiiiii i ignore it
*thumps back into present*
whew. that's all. please tag. later there's gonna be a lyrics fest juz for the music clickables. (thx again lareyna)
@ 1:18 AM
profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork.
Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.
tagboard