<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27459027?origin\x3dhttp://ugh-here-goes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 27, 2006
yaye! i got new sandles and bag!!!! woohoo! it's a CRUMPLER. *looks smug* haha jk. it's really small and cute. its called salad-something. heres a picture of it:

its really cute, rite? (if it isn't juz leave me a tag. if it is, leave me a tag too. haha) i think i'm, getting crumpler-crazy like my sis. haha. n e wae my sis wasn't too happy cos the orange big crumpler bag may be gone forever. perished discontinued. well, my mom saes she's jealous. she got unhappier then. oops. hope she doesn't see this. hahaha. ok, gotta go. i don't want her seeing this. *giggles* bye!~ (don't panic about all this junk bout laffing so much. i'm overly high todae. haha)


@ 6:24 AM

profile
CPS CGS!
11.08.95
3S2A
But I still miss 6A yeah. But heck, I miss all my old classes - I want to be young again!
Um, I've always wondered if animals could fly one day, I mean, there is alr AirPork. Maybe there'll be AirCow or AirChicken.
I like Ruffles. And FamousAmos. And blackcurrant juice gummies.
Synapse Group 1; Bintan Group 4; IC Group 6!
I think you should stop reading my profile.

tagboard